Synthetic Paper – ScandiSYNTHETIC
100% wood-free, 100% recyclable – and 100% environmentally responsible
ScandiSYNTHETIC comes with many benefits: 100% wood-free, 100% recyclable and 100% environmentally responsible – read more below.
ScandiSYNTHETIC primarily consists of polypropylene and is 100% wood-free – entirely without organic fibres. Our synthetic paper thus helps to save our forests. ScandiSYNTHETIC does not emit any measurable quantities of sulphur, chlorine, nitrogen or dioxin gasses when it is incinerated under the correct conditions and releases less heat than comparable types of plastic.
ScandiSYNTHETIC is a category 5 polypropylene (PP) plastic film and is 100% recyclable. The paper can be regenerated and reused in the manufacturing process for a wide range of consumer goods and industrial uses. These end-products retain the same technical properties as products made from pure plastic raw materials. When burnt in a modern incineration facility with added oxygen, ScandiSYNTHETIC releases only water, CO2 and ash.
100% environmentally responsible
We always comply with applicable environmental legislation and regulations and we work constantly to improve our manufacturing processes – both in terms of technology and end-products.
ScandiSYNTHETIC is manufactured on large calendering machines, which represents a technological breakthrough, as formerly polypropylene film could only be produced on T-die extruding machines. This new process allows us to produce large quantities of film at a time and in a consistently high quality.
- Labels, stickers, flower labelling
- Shelving frontage, banners
- City maps, ID/membership cards, parking discs
- Resistant to water, chemicals, oil, grease and heat. Temperature range from approx. -50°C to +90°.
- Higher tear-strength (resistance) than regular paper.
- Can be die-cut, bound, folded, laminated, decoratively printed and stamped.
- Complies with applicable FDA regulations for direct contact with foodstuffs.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact us.